I2S Audio Mezzanine
This board is open sourced hardware, designed as part of the 96Boards Community Mezzanine initiative. The I2S Audio Mezzanine is based on a subset of the Automotive Mezzanine. It is designed to bring high quality audio input and output capability to 96Boards Consumer Edition single board computers.
The I2S Mezzanine is available for $96 US via GroupGets I2S Mezzanine
Please contact us for inquiries regarding direct orders.
- 85mm x 54mm
- Multiple stereo outputs driven by dual PCM5142 with programmable DSP
- TPA6110A2 headphone amp
- Dual line out
- Can be configured as dual-stereo (typical) using I2S, or for 4-channel output with TDM
- Three stereo line inputs and stereo mic input going to PCM1865
- Analog/digital mixing in PCM1865
- GPIO controlled fixed regulator for low power consumption when not in use.
- Jumper can set always on if GPIO-K is unavailable
- Stackable design